Sunday, May 8, 2011

This Is Andrew Speaking

(Remember how my brother Andrew used to hijack my dollhouse? Well, he's done it again, only this time he's taken over my blog!! Enjoy your respite from me...)


... while I didn't know at the time, this was my last Mother's Day present to my mom as a single man - a hastily drawn card, complete with audio soundtrack - describing the crazy antics of my mother's lifestyle. I only touched the tip of the iceberg, but I hit a few of the oddest stories ... from her years selling Adorn clothing/jewelry (a home party and direct sales company), making matching clothes for her children, her zen-like ability to win public games, her affinity for padded bathing suits whilst raising her brood, and her charisma when it came to ministering to women. My wife just recently uncovered this card during our latest move and I was able to hunt down the audio portion.

Now for your viewing pleasure ... a glimpse into the wonderful world of Janice Lavernia Godwin Lewis. You've never seen a real step-ball-change until you've seen Ms. Godwin's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment