Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Walk Through The Bible (FOUR THOUSAND YEARS!)

When I was a young teen, my Dad took me to a Walk Thru The Bible seminar. I'm sure for most teenage girls, that experience would have been a horrible eye-rolling memory, but I was not your average teenage girl. My Dad could have taken me to a Dog Turd Carving Slash Flagellation Seminar, and I would have been chomping at the bit to go.

But as it turned out, this seminar was an INTJ's dream. An entire day of memorizing a long series of hand motions to help you remember every main event in the Bible, are you kidding me??? Sign me up every day of the week!! I believe we did the Old Testament seminar, because I remember the "Creation, Fall, Flood" portion really well. I'd go again now as an adult and take my kids. They'd get a huge kick out of it.

Here's a clip of some kids doing it:

No comments:

Post a Comment