Friday, August 22, 2008

Those Nanny-cams Really Work....

I had the strangest dream last night....

I was a nanny, and the couple I worked for was EMo (my husband, as opposed to ELew, my brother) and his wife (not me).

The husband (EMo) and I were having an affair... At one point, the wife caught us. She and Eric were having it out, and I decided to pack my things and go. Eric saw me leaving, and tried to get me to stay, but I said "You need some time to figure things out, I'm going to leave for awhile".

So I literally ran away and tried to stay hidden from everyone. To hide, I stayed at drug rehabilitation centers, figuring no one would look for me there. I would help out the druggie kids while I was at each one...

Strange.......



Welcome to Being Suzanne Mosley

1 comment:

  1. What you remember most from your dreams are quotes, not images. That's revealing.

    ReplyDelete