Friday, February 25, 2011

Yellow Stars Of David All Around!

We survived Day 1 of Holocaust Week. Not only that, but people from all over are jumping on board the Nazi Diet cattle train. And by "from all over" I mean other people in my family. Oh, and Richard. So come along and ride with us! You know you want to be a Frank too...

Michael ate fried shrimp for lunch yesterday and brought home a takeout container of leftovers. His excuse was that he hadn't read the list of Approved Holocaust Food yet. Melissa yelled at him, "DO YOU THINK ANNE FRANK ATE FRIED SHRIMP??!??!?!?!! You're a terrible Nazi..." It's off to the crematorium for Michael!

Eric survived too. He instant messaged me at 4pm asking, "Do I have to ask you if I can have a stick of gum, Herr Kommandant?" He's the Hogan to my Klink, I love it......

Dieting is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment