Friday, October 8, 2010

Slightly More Gleeful

Finally, I laughed out loud at Glee this week. Last week's episode provided a glimmer of hope when they showcased Heather Morris, who is in my opinion probably the most talented of the bunch. Her dancing is amazing, and her portrayal of her character's particularities is genius. She proved that the real Britney is replaceable, as are all of those semi-talented pretty pop stars.

Any episode that eliminates Lea Michele is a good episode, as her affects make me want to slice my skull open with a chainsaw and scrub my memory clean with a Brillo pad. So this week's episode had that going for it. Even though Lea Michele destroyed the most heart-wrenching Barbara song that ever existed, she wasn't on camera as much. If they killed her character off, the show might have more to offer....

As we all know, Jane Lynch saves the show. And in this week's episode, when Sue and Will were arguing over whether students should be allowed to express their faith in public school and Sue said, "If your students want to express their faith they can enroll at Sweet Holy Mother Of God Academy on I Love Jesus Street", I did laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment