Thursday, October 7, 2010

One Ride & The New Normal

So, I'm a friend snob. And by that I mean, I tend to only have friends who are either ridiculously talented, unbelievably intelligent, incredibly funny, gut-wrenchingly beautiful, or wickedly edgy, and most are a combination of all the above. Two of my friends who were born with waaaayy too much of all of the above are performing in shows in NYC this month.

My best atheist Solomon Singer will be performing in Robert Royston's "One Ride" in Queens October 29th through November 7th. Being a Robert Royston production, you know it's going to be filled with amazing choreography. Click here for tickets.


And if that's not enough talent for you, my best Nell Mooney Makenzie is playing the leading role in "The New Normal" at the Wings Theater in the West Village, from October 13th to the 23rd. She plays a young Southern woman who survives breast cancer. Click here for tickets.


So if you're in NYC this month, I'd strongly suggest you see both of these shows. Not just because my friends are in them, but because, as I stated above, my friends are insanely talented. They will never disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment