Saturday, April 3, 2010

RELAY RACE!!!



These photos are from the best birthday party Ava has had so far. I separated the kids into two teams (one led by Eric, one led by Brooke), and each team had to complete a list of tasks and have a picture taken of them while doing it.

Entire team under an umbrella


Trike race around cones


Everyone had to trade shoes with someone else on their team


Everyone on the team in front of a stop sign


Spelling out the name "AVA" with their bodies


Sorting a plate of jelly beans by color


Pretending to be sleeping


Completing a floor puzzle


Jumping on a bed


Whole team in a tub


Human pyramid


Score 5 goals


Standing in height order


Hanging from a tree


Entire team making a "hand sandwich"


Each member completing egg in a spoon walk


Everyone drinking out of one of 10 straws in one cup


Sitting on a curb


Standing in front of a black mailbox


Sitting on a bench


Making 10 baskets


Whole team in the banister


That was the best party. Every child that came had fun. If I had things my way I'd host that same party every year for every one of my children. I probably had more fun coming up with the inane tasks than the children did actually doing them...and I've had so many more ideas since then.

1 comment:

  1. I like the blinds going through Josh's head on the bed jumping pic.

    ReplyDelete