Thursday, December 29, 2011

Agent E

I found this chat between Ava and my oldest brother Eric. I laughed until I cried. She was on a ROLL.




me: Dear Mr. Eric, You are a spy.
 You have 2 new spy friends named Amy and Brooke
 Make sure they are OK Agent A I mean Signed, Agent A (You are Agent E)
 (Brooke is agent B) (Amy is agent AA) (No I am AA Amy is A because I have 2 A's in my name)

 ARE YOU CLEAR?????????????

  Eric: Sorry, I'm Zeno.

  me: AM I CLEAR????????????

  Eric: Don't bother me. I'm buying beer.

  me: I AM QUEEN AVA x-( HOW DARE YOU!

  Eric: Did.

  me: GUARDS! TAKE HIM AWAY! TO THE DUNGEON! FOREVER! HIM! OVER THERE!

 What do you mean you cannot? He's what? In the computer?

 WHAT SECRET DEVICE IS THIS THING? (knocks on screen)

 Tell me your secret, Agent E!!!

  Eric: He's in the Google Nexus Prime.

  me: Whaa? Google Nebix Preez? Google....Nexus...Prime?

 TELL ME HOW YOU....you...umm....

TELL ME YOUR POTIONS, ON HOW YOU DID IT, AGENT E! x-( Or there will be consequences :-|

Guards! Get ready just in case. (Smiles an evil smile)

  Eric: I spitteth on your agents.

  me: You, WHAT????? spitteth? what is that? TELL ME!!!!!!

OR THE CONSEQUENCE! x-( ehem.

 I'm waiting. you shall have 25 seconds.

 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 10 9 8

 SEVEN SIX!!!!!! FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Three seconds sir!!! x-( THREE!!!!!!!

 Guards! Get ready! And slow down the timer to 2 minutes instead of seconds.

Wahahahaha!! You have 2 min. to tell me. Yell when.

Wahahahaha! Oh, stay in the dungeon until that happens.

Wahahahaha, Wahahhahaha! (While you are in the dungeon)

 Guards You have 60......what? No, not that, that happend a century ago, it cannot hapen again happen

 Well......huh? Get all the nobles Rise and go (walks and sits in throne)

 (Taps fingers on chair) Nobles!!! x-( Rise Tell me Is this talk about the macadam supper really true?

 Macenzee.......What? No! No, of course not. Yes, well it's...........nuhuh.

 (Calls for Guards) Kate just made a big mistake.

Take her down to the cellar. And use the chopstick multi power Please.

X-( x-( (coughs) Leave my sight nobles, except Molly.

 Ahem. Molly, you are now moving up to the next level. now you are affitially a grand noble.

 (Molly bows and thanks Queen Ava) Rise, My Fellow.

 Now leave, go study Agent E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cummere! x-( Guards! GUARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Arise and go get Agent E!! (They come back with Agent E)

 Agent E, are you ready to tell me? Ye spitteth?

 AGENT E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 TAKE HIM TO THE CELLAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 x-( AGENT E YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

 Sigh* Let me email another Agent

 Bonnie? Andrew? Bethany? Daddy? Jan? Colson? Brianne? Bob? Zachary? Pop?

 Let me do Agent C for, COLSON!!!!!!!!!! 8 minutes

  me: There agent C will be here any time now Guards! Get Agent E... B-)

 Agent E......of course!!! I was expecting you.

 Tell me your passcode Don't worry, no harm will be done, just need your passcode!

  Eric: Sorry, I just got back from Peru. I locked your guards up in Machu Pichu.

  me: :-o Whaa? Ahem. Those were just my guards, honey. :)

 I have knight, nobles, and other Agents :):) knights Knights!

  Eric: Days!

  me: Knights cummere! What...Agent E.......what are days....not days as in sun, clouds, daytime day........

Knights with a K not nights with a N Knight Caleb!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Get Professer Herbin

 Wait a moment Agent E hmm huh hmm hmm

 While he is gone.... (Pulls out sword from pocket) lol Puts up to Agent E's neck TELL ME YOUR PASSCODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Heeheehee NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 IS IT 557w20hkn02wq7????

 IS IT W2757365HFJHRYGNED848576NDHF???

 JEFJKERUYGEJH9547676947O96493769476KDFGJKL8954IO6JF89TJRUITGHERTUI?????????????

 TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! throws sword onto grounddddddddddddddddddddddddddd KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL IM' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 They fight with Agent E 2 knights die no wait no one dies

Agent E picks up sword from the ground NOW 2 knights die Go Knights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Another knight dies

 a horse dies

 A man dies

 3 knights die

 Another 5 knights join

 Some nobles are cheering for Agent E so they start fighting the knights 3 to be exact

 A noble dies

 2 Knights die

 Queen Ava Escapes

The pastor gets murdured no just kidding lol

 another knight dies

 5 more nobles join

 2 knights join

 a noble dies

 Agent E looses a finger

 A noble dies

3 knights join

 a knight dies

 2 nobles join

a knight die s

 A horse dies

a man falls off his horse this man dies

 a noble dies

 end of war :) u won

 Pastor comes into lobby and sees all the dead people then he sees Agent E

 He runs away

Queen Ava looks into the room

Uh oh She says

She runs downstairs

No comments:

Post a Comment