Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's Not Just The Thought That Counts




So, you know how greeting cards are completely ridiculous. They all spout the same tired old sentiments or the same old ridiculous punchlines. How when you open one, be it on your birthday or anniversary or Valentine's Day, you have to make the appropriate "yes, even though you're not gifted enough to realize that this card, while the pretty picture on the front is different, says the EXACT SAME THING the card you gave me last year said, I still love you and thank you so much for the thought!" facial expression. No? Well maybe it's just me....

Anyway, Melissa, Queen of finding the perfect everything, gave me an A-MAZING birthday card this year. I have decided it deserves a blog post all to itself. And here it is:



I mean, really. Any card that combines fossilized genitals with Jesus shooting pool is DEFINITELY a card for me. Melissa FTW! BOOYAH!


(and for online cards, of course nothing beats someecards. Bethany and I send each other one of those weekly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment