Tuesday, March 2, 2010

An Eric (The Funny One??) Episode




Driving in the car the other day (why do so many of these funny stories happen in the car?), Zach asked if he could use my cell phone to call someone. He said he wanted to call Uncle Andrew. I dialed, and handed him the phone. Andrew didn't pick up the phone, which annoyed Zach. He asked to call Gramma, she picked up and he chatted with her for awhile.

When he hung up with her, he said "I want to call Uncle Andrew now." Cole says to him, "Zach, you just did call Uncle Andrew, remember? He wasn't there."

Zach says, "No, I mean that Uncle that is really funny..." Cole replies, "Ohhhh! You mean Uncle Eric!"

Zach, "Yes, that's who I mean! That one! I want to call him."


If you know my brothers Eric and Andrew, you'll get what's funny about this.

I had no idea that my children knew how to use the word funny in the sense of "slightly touched in the head"....

No comments:

Post a Comment