Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Things We Do For Family...




Just what every 8 months pregnant woman wants to do....attend a Mary Kay party! As if being over 230 pounds isn't shameful enough, I had to remove all my makeup in front of a group of people and put new makeup on, in hideous shades. And why do I ever let myself be in a picture with my oldest niece Bonnie?? Even in funky Mary Kay colors she looks like a movie star...



(more nieces, Brianne and Ashley, and my sister-in-law Sue in the background)




This is why I am determined to crush her in fantasy football this weekend. Being that gorgeous is a sin, and deserves to be punished.

1 comment:

  1. My apologies....my mother has reminded me that it wasn't a Mary Kay party, it was a Quixtar party. I can't be expected to remember details at 37 months pregnant.

    ReplyDelete