Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Streets Of Philadelphia




(L to R: Audrey (in the stroller), Thomas, Christopher, Colson, Ava, Joshua, Zachary)

So, our field trip went really well yesterday. Before we left Philadelphia, I told all the kids that when they got home they had to write 3 sentences about what they learned that day.


Zachary, upon hearing that everyone had to write a report about the field trip, said, "But I don't know how to write!". To which I answered, "Then you can draw a picture." So this is his picture of our carriage ride. The brown blob with 6 legs is the horse.

Colson's report, and his picture of the horse and carriage, and the statue of liberty.





Ava's report and her picture of the wishing well near the "tume" of the unknown soldier.



Want to know what I learned?

I learned that Bonnie laughs really hard when you suggest finding sticks and roasting marshmallows over the eternal flame at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment