Monday, July 13, 2009

Just Dance

Didn't get a Zach video, since I was away this past weekend. So instead, you get a video of Richard's and my first place winning East Coast swing routine! While we took 3rd overall, we placed 1st in East Coast, 2nd in Polka and 2nd in TwoStep, which is consistent with our placements all year, showing that our lilt and speed dances are much better right now than our smooth/lyrical dances. So the placements tell us exactly what we need to work on.



And while of course I'm proud of a first place finish, I'm even more proud of our 2nd place two-step routine. We were t h i s close to taking first, the first place couple received 3 firsts and 2 seconds, and we received 2 firsts and 3 seconds. That makes me very happy, because two-step is the dance we'd like to never lose, since it's our best dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment