Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How I Relax




Regular spas don't really do anything for me. Massages, mud baths, facials, those things are just not really worth it. I get my hair and nails done to look cute, not to relax. But I will tell you what kind of a spa WOULD do something for me.

I'd go to a spa where they'd offer a package that included a hospital bed and spinal anesthesia. They'd follow that with the catheter insertion. Then they'd put those air compression stockings on your legs, the ones that massage your calves every few minutes. To complete your experience, they'd give you a Tylenol with Codeine, and leave you alone to drift in and out of a sweaty sleep.

I'd buy that package so fast...

2 comments:

  1. sooooo completely agree!!! sometimes when asked why i had 5 kids i say, "duh, its like a mini vacation in the hospital!!" .... private room, meals delivered, pee into a bag, nurses giving you lotion baths, tv with remote, drugs given at a snap of a finger, and the best - a nursery that takes care of your newborn!!!!!!!!!! HELLO! i milked it as long as i could........ and yes, arranged with doctor before i went in to stay 7 days!!!! i loved my doctor..... she 'got' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like why we had to say good-bye to MJ!

    ReplyDelete