Thursday, June 4, 2009

You Typed It




I love this instant message exchange between Ava and my brother, where she yells at him...


me: hi what are you doing?



Eric: Waiting for your Grandma to contact me... she's got car trouble...



me: what happend

?


Eric: Don't know yet... I'm waiting...

















me: oh

i'm playing the game you sent Colson


Eric: Which one?


me: the tank game


Eric: Oh, cool...


me: i got to put it in my bookmarks







Eric: Yep, that helps...


me: so i can save it

mom did it



Eric: Nice...

Gotta go and help Mom...

Later...


me: who's your mom gramma? (you said you wher mommy's dad one time!)


Eric: I'm your mother's brother...

We have the same mother...

Suzanne is my sister...

Amy is my sister...

Andrew is my brother...


me: well...one time you said you were mom's Dad.



Eric: Nope, I never said that... Your Grandpa is your mother's Dad...



me: YOU SAID THAT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST DON'T REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Eric: No, you heard it wrong...

I would never say that...







me: you typed it



Eric: Prove it...


me: how?



Eric: Search your Gmail...


me: I FOUND IT!!!!!!!


Eric: In Grandpa's chats, right?


me: you typed it


Eric: Never...



me: YOU


Eric: Nope...


me: DID


Eric: Gotta go... Mom's calling...


me: K AND I'M RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment