Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Morning Comment Roulette

We're going to try something new today. It's a little game I'm going to call "Comment Roulette". Please join the experiment.

The first person to post a comment today has to answer my question. That person then has to ask a question of their own.

The following person to post a comment has to answer Commenter #1's question, and then ask one of their own.

And on and on we go.

There are no rules to the questions. They can be serious, funny, inane, political, religious, cliche, etc etc etc.

There are no rules to the answers either. They can also be serious, funny, inane, political, one-word, long-winded, you get my point. Just try to post fairly quickly, so that the game can move along.

If two people post a comment to the same question, the next commenter may choose which question to answer, or may answer both.  If the commenter before you has asked a question that you're too uninformed to answer, just choose one of the previous commenter's questions, and answer that one.

You may participate more than once, but please let at least 2 gunshots go off before you take the gun again.

Pass this post around to your friends, let them join in the fun.

I will begin the bloodshed.

For Commenter #1: Toilet paper: do you prefer to put it on the roll so that you pull sheets down over the top or out from under the bottom, and why?

5 comments:

  1. please - under of course - but my greatest pleasure is when i am at a guest house and they have charmin toilet paper! talk about sheer ecstasy!!!

    my question -- mcdonalds ff or wendys ff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, my oldest sister beat me to post and it's not even 7am EDST.

    Gramms fries. They're coated with something, I want to say a beer batter, but it's not that much, just some sort of coating that makes them very crisp on the outside.

    But between MdD's or Wendy's, both, but for different reasons. McD's I just like plain, maybe extra salt. Wendy's I dip heavily into ketchup. The reverse I don't like, enough that I'd probably skip them. I would never put McD's into ketchup, and I could not eat Wendy's plain.

    Twitter or Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twitter AND Facebook. I use Facebook only for people I want to maintain a real-life relationship with; I use Twitter to connect with friends, colleagues, acquaintances, strangers ... and to keep up with trends.

    Calvin and Hobbes or Savage Chickens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I didn't answer a question, I'll answer this one.

    Calvin and Hobbes is my first memory of an abstract child in a comic strip. So I'll have to go with that one, for the nostalgia of it all. And now, with 3 abstract children, I am raising Calvins, and realizing how weird we really are.

    I do read Savage Chickens every day.

    But my personal favorite comic strip is xkcd. It speaks to me as an adult.


    What three things would you take with you to a deserted island, knowing that you'll never see anything else you own ever again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three things. Hmm! My Bible -- so that I would have hope while on the island (and something to read!) I would definitely take sunglasses to avoid getting a migraine. It is a toss up for the third item. I would want to bring sunscreen if the deserted island did not have many tree's for shade BUT I would also want to bring a pillow. I could sleep on the sand but would definitely want a comfortable pillow to prop myself up to read and view the ocean!


    Brownies or ice cream?

    ReplyDelete