Friday, April 17, 2009

An Old Man Shall Lead Them





So, we tried my new WiiFit on Monday night.One of the aerobic activities is running. You put the Wiimote in your pocket and jog along a pretty little path. You follow another runner, who's like a "pace car". You don't pass him. But along the way, other Miis are jogging as well, either in the other direction, or passing by in the same direction. The kids have created Miis for my parents, and various friends of theirs. Those Miis show up in various activities, as extras. As Eric was jogging for the first time, I heard this dialogue between him and Colson...


Colson: Hey Dad! There's Gramma!.......She just passed you!

Eric: Well, THAT would never happen in real life. I'd never let her beat me!


........30 seconds goes by....


Colson: Hey Dad! There's Papa!.........and HE just passed you too!


Eric: Now that, that WOULD happen in real life. He'd kick my butt every single time.



No comments:

Post a Comment