Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fairies Are Real




When Sophia was born, and Melissa asked if I'd be her godmother, of course I said yes. When I thought about it afterwards though, I realized I couldn't wrap my brain around the thought of me as a godmother. Have you met me? Godmother material I ain't.

But then it hit me; a FAIRY Godmother is TOTALLY what I am! Appearing to her out of nowhere once in a while in times of trouble, bestowing words of wisdom and beautiful new dresses. Inviting her to parties to escape her wicked mother. Instructing her to never stay too long at the party.

And reminding her that even without a magic wand, she always has the power to change any situation for the better.




So yes, I am Sophia's Fairy Godmother. Please address me as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment