Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Daughter, the Ninja, Part 2



When my father-in-law was here last week for Christmas, I gave him Colson's bed. That first night, when it was almost time for bed, I discussed the sleeping arrangements with the kids.

My first suggestion was that Colson sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor in Zach's room. Colson started tearing up..."But Mom, the floor is not really comfortable".

I suggested Zach sleep on the floor and Cole sleep in Zach's bed. Zach says "Mom, I HAVE to sleep in my own bed, and I don't want anybody in there".

Ava pipes up "I'll sleep on the floor!".

Cole ended up sleeping in Ava's bed, and she slept on the floor in her room, in her sleeping bag.


So basically, my two sons are a couple of particular self-centered Prissy-Pants, and my daughter is a ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment