Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brothers And Sisters



Okay, I came upon a GEM!!! This is hands down the best find so far. Why, you ask? Well, Eric Lewis doesn't write letters much. Probably because he wants no physical records of his thoughts, as his spoken words have gotten him in enough trouble in his life....Never leave a paper trail.

Also funny to think of Amy trying out for choir...!!!!!! Ah, the hits keep comin'!



Funny side note, Amy ran into this "Dusty" many many years later, at the old KP Corral. Now I know why she and Eric thought it was so funny, seeing him again.

And here is a picture of Eric's "little deal with Sue"....(that little deal's name is Bonnie!!)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't even have the foggiest recollection of writing that. But this I do know, you've lost perspective on the dates. Who was "Sue" in Feb. of '77?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's so funny! I didn't even think about that. I just saw "little deal with Sue" and assumed.

    I guess there was another little deal? With another Sue? Hopefully another type of little deal?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said, it's foggy, but I think "Sue" is Sue Richard, and the "little deal" is Kathy's reference to her diminutive stature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kinda scary that a letter to me was safely hidden and brought out 30 years later ----- gulp - what else is out there?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete