Tuesday, November 4, 2008

India Calling



As Eric was getting ready for work this morning, he asked me if I would please start pestering him when he doesn't finish household projects. He feels like that is an area in which he needs my help.

Me: So, permission to nag has been granted? You know I'm not good at that.

Eric: Yeah, that's not your forte. Maybe you can delegate that task to Melissa. Give her a list of what to nag me about, and tell her to keep calling me until she gets a cease and desist order from you.

Eric: Or, a better idea! We could outsource your nagging to India! How cool would that be...I'd get a call every morning...(read this in an Indian accent) "Mr. Mosley? This is Suzy Smith. You must paint shed door today." "Oh, you already did? Please take your webcam out to the shed so that I can verify completion."


Outsourcing nagging to India....he's funny.

1 comment:

  1. Why is it that some derivation of "Sue" is used for a nagging example? There's deeper meaning here.

    ReplyDelete