Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Love You, Man........



I know that people reading through my posts must think that I hate people. This is not true. People deplete me. People can irritate me. But I don't hate people.

People are great. People are interesting. I love figuring people out. I love finding out what people have to offer me, and what I have to offer people. I love figuring out how to make relationships work with people.

The purpose of this blog is purely for gathering information. I would like for people who know me to know what goes on in my mind.

My temperament allows me to think about myself, and others, objectively. I can find certain things about you highly irritating, and still realize that you have something valuable to bring to the table. There are very few people in the world, to me, whose negative side of the scale is higher than the positive side.

I do tend to focus more on the negative sides of people, especially strangers, because my temperament leans that way (my J function). Also, because the negative side of people is usually much more entertaining than the positive side..........!!!!!!!!!!

So lest everyone be led astray, remember. I love people.



They're delicious.....


;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment