Monday, August 25, 2008

Explore The Book, 1st and 2nd Samuel

I will be posting video of Bob Lewis's "Explore The Book" class, which he holds at Christ's Church of the Valley every Thursday night at 7. I encourage everyone to come out to this class. You will be amazed by what you learn.

For more Bob, go to http://www.navcadinfo.blogspot.com/


I apologize for this clip, which is only the first 40 minutes or so of last week's class. I neglected to change the resolution of the video before I started filming, so the memory card couldn't hold the full hour. Next week I will post the session in it's entirety.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


4 comments:

  1. I'm no expert here, but maybe you should try uploading to Google Video, to avoid the 10 minute limit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, we've got to pay more attention to the sound. That camera picks up all extraneous noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not the camera, per se. If we'd just shut the door it would have blocked the sound from band practice. Noise coming from anything "on camera" is tolerable.

    ReplyDelete