Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hey Sugar, You Wanna Browse Through My Ads Tonight?

So according to my brother the Blog Nazi, I am now a blogging whore. You wanna click on my links, baby? The only difference is my links won't give you an STD.

I once worked at a temp agency in Nashville, TN. One company I worked for hired a second temp, a lovely girl by the name of La'Quisha...or was it Ta'Niqua....maybe Sha'Rondelle...Nedine? Anyway, she once said something while on the phone with her mother, complaining about how her mother had forgotten to pee in a cup for her that morning, so that she'd have clean pee to use for her mandatory drug test, and because of that mistake, she had to make an extra trip to her boyfriend's house, to get him to pee for her, making her too late to pick up her paycheck that week (did you follow that???):

"I gots ta get PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYED!"

Welcome to Being Suzanne Mosley

2 comments:

  1. The correct answer is RSS newsfeeds. Get yourself a news reader and avoid all the fluff. May I recommend:

    Bloglines

    Google Reader

    Both are web based allowing you the freedom to use any Internet connect PC. With Google's Reader I currently manage 298 blogs. Keyboard shortcuts make it a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw now, don't listen to him, Sugar. He's just a dried up old man...I got links that'll blow your mind. I got links that would make yo' Mama blush...My links'll take you to heaven, baby...

    ReplyDelete