Monday, June 4, 2012

Ava's Bucket List


I went into my daughter Ava's room the other day to put away clothes, and I found this taped to the wall behind her door. Her bucket list. I mean, it's about time. Tick tock, she's not gettin' any younger. One day you're 9, the next day you're 87, am I right??


This is the key to the list. Her mama's girl...


What you may not know about #5 is that Ava's had opportunity to go on roller coasters, she's just chosen not to. So that one is about overcoming a fear. And apparently #6 is the priority for this summer. 


#2 makes me laugh. She knows that KEEPING the pet is the hard part around here...


Sarah is Ava's best friend who lives up the street. 


No idea what the "egg tree" is. 



Since catching Bigfoot is this summer's priority, Ava made a plan. I'm guessing Bigfoot likes peanut butter? Or maybe that's for the girls to eat while they lie in wait...

And she knows that in this day and age, nothing really happens unless you have photographic evidence.



1 comment:

  1. That is so cute that she is making bucket lists already, I need to one of these... :)

    ReplyDelete