Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stupidest Christmas Tree


Last year around Christmas I went into Wawa to grab something. While I was in there I heard the most annoying Christmas song playing over the loudspeakers. I got back in the car with the kids muttering about the annoying song. They asked me what it was, and made me sing it to them. They laughed so hard at the song that I went on to iTunes on my phone and downloaded the song for them.

It has now become their favorite Christmas song of all time. So I give you Nat King Cole's Happiest Christmas Tree. You'll be bashing yourself in the head with a hammer in 8 hours when you can't get it out of your head....

Merry Christmas

3 comments:

  1. No, I'm the happiest Christmas Tree, I'm all lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Christmas morning, I'll have the happiest Christmas tree, with two shiny presents underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the happiest Christmas Tree the one that hasn't gotten chopped down yet?

    ReplyDelete