Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Can't Read The Directions For Putting Together New Mom!



My brother Andrew sent an email to my daughter yesterday.
Say hey ... when are you coming over to spend the night w/ Robert and us? 
Its like, you haven't been here since you were the age you were before your last birthday ... and that's a really long, long, long time ago, don'tchya think? I mean, come on already ... enough's enough.
Its about time you walk up to your mother dear and say, "Mom, when can I spend the night and Andrew, Kathy, and Robert's home? Its like you won't let me go anymore. Please, please, please, pretty please with non-cancer enfused sugary sweetener on top?"
That should work ...
If not ... then ask your dad to replace her. IKEA has a sale on recycled moms after Christmas.
No wonder he's all the Lewis grandkids' favorite uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment