Thursday, April 28, 2011

Heroes


Colson and Ava had to write about their heroes.

Colson's:

My hero is my grandfather, Pop. I love him. Even though I don't get to see him much, because he is in Florida, I still love love him very much because he is a part of our relationship, our family.
Pop is my hero because he taught me how to drive a real motorboat! He is also my hero because I learned about things on the boatride. Pop taught me about booeys and how they are for telling the boatdrivers to not go out to sea anymore. Pop also told me that a lifepreserver was was for if the boat sank, that we would float in the water. Guess how old I was! I was either 4, 5 or 6 so it was really, extremley fun.
Pop isn't my only hero, but he is my best. He taught me how to drive a boat, and I learned. I never forgot that Pop is my best hero, and I never will.




Ava's (Ava, of course, had to illustrate her paper.):

My mom is my hero. She is my hero and I like it that way. I love her very much. I love her being my hero!
She is my hero for a lot of reasons. First, she is my only mom in the whole universe! Every night I do jamies, teeth, and hands. Then I go to the bathroom and get in bed. Mom comes in and tucks me in after that. Then also, when I get hurt, she helps me and hugs me so I am better. Also, every day she does school with me. It is even fun when I play with her! I don't do that much, but I like it!
Well, I love my mom very much. She loves me, too! I will always remember her. I will see her in Heaven when I die, too! I love her very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment