Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What Might Have Been


Here's a fun little post: I came across the pictures from the day Brooke first tried on wedding dresses. Of course, when you throw Me, Mom, Brooke, Bethany, Bonnie and Brianne together in a David's Bridal, you get nothing less than pure comedy (I recall Bonnie making me wet my pants at lunch that day, making fun of the soup). But we did get some work done that day, as you'll see in the following photos:

This one killed me dead. An amazing combination of vintage and red carpet. But probably more me than Brookeedee.



I mean really, with a figure like that, it's a miracle Brooke escaped the pregnancy bug before the big day...just sayin'...



I loved her in this one. A Grecian goddess, Athena with Snow White curls...





This one started a string of quinceanera dresses that had Bethany and I singing and dancing the Mexican Hat dance through the rows of rainbow colored bridesmaids dresses




The va-va-voom Marilyn Monroe dress



Ava was not a fan of monkeying around in David's Bridal





Of course, Brooke ended up with the perfect dress, and looked like heavenly perfection on her big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment