Friday, November 19, 2010

The Brothers (and sister) Mosley

My kids love their costume boxes. It's not unusual to be sitting in my living room and see Spiderman run by, or a pirate going up the stairs, or Raggedy Ann eating a bowl of cereal in the next room. Sometimes an entire play will be taking place, and sometimes I catch it on film. Here's a set of stills from an evening in costume. I don't remember what the storyline was exactly, so I've taken some liberties...

I am the Princess Spellsalot, revered throughout the land for my numerous talents.


Watch me do a little dance, I learned this in finishing school...


Ha, I'm the evil Fire Knight, with my crowbar and water pistol! I will make this princess mine!


Oh, snap! It's a ferocious green and polka dot dragon! I will easily defeat him and impress this chick.


Get away from her, little green dragon, or I'll break you in half with my plastic crowbar and drench you with my neon water gun!


Man, this Fire Knight is annoying, trying to tell me what my next lines are. Why does he get to be the star AND the director? Who does he think he is, Clint Eastwood?...I think I'll...


...feed him this poisonous egg and then he will.....


...DIE!


Hooray, you saved me from that boorish Fire Knight and his pathetic excuses for weapons! I don't want to marry anyway, I have big plans to rule this kingdom when my father dies. Romance would ruin my career goals.


*curtsy*


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment