Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear Abby, From Lopsided Linda





Here's a question for my readers who are workout savvy. (Basically, that's you, Michael T.)

Like most people I'm sure, my right bicep is much stronger than my left. Also, my right bicep muscle is noticeably larger than my left. (And when I say "noticeably", I mean that my right bicep is 1/8" high, and my left is 1/12" high.) To rectify this situation, do I:

A) Lower the weight that I use for curls to only the highest weight that my left bicep can handle.

B) Use a different weight dumbell in each hand.

C) Just wait and muscle size will even out after awhile, it's not like my biceps are that big anyway that anyone would ever notice the difference.

D) Wear shirts like this all the time.

2 comments:

  1. The answer is C, although I think D would be pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's a relief. Buying a whole new wardrobe of one sleeved shirts was going to be pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete