Saturday, February 27, 2010

Irritation



Have I mentioned that Zachary is very easily irritated? My poor youngest son has such high expectations for his life and how it should be played out, particularly when it comes to events that have been hyped up beforehand, birthday parties, family parties, social outings. Invariably something won't live up to his expectation, and he'll have to express his dissatisfaction, usually by walking away or hiding under a table until he composes his mind and figures out a way to get through the rest of the day. He also complains that people give him headaches a lot.

Me being me, I love to snap pictures when he's in these moods. I've chosen just a few of my favorites to share:

One of Zach's earlier irritations, at a family holiday party.



Unhappy with the way a day at the park with friends turned out.



Another family holiday party. Cole was directing a play, Zach was irritated.



Zach's 4th birthday party. Birthday parties, his or anyone else's, are so hard for him.



Trick or treating at the zoo. His buddy Luke ran up to him and "scared" him at the beginning of the event, and Zach had a hard time recovering.



Right before Ava's school concert. Zach was irritated at something, but I told him he HAD to get in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment