Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fire Grilled Flavor!




My sister Amy and I started working at Chili's in King of Prussia, PA together when I was 21 (Melissa worked there as well, starting not long after we did). Amy then opened the Chili's in Downingtown, PA, and I worked at Chili's in Nashville and in Washington, DC. That started a chain reaction in the family, where almost every one of my nieces and nephews did a stint at a Chili's somewhere.

When I first moved to Nashville, I immediately got a job at a local Chili's there. One morning, after I'd been working there for about 4-5 months, I drove to work and the building was on fire. Some of my co-workers were there, and we stood around and watched the restaurant burn. I drove by again the next day and took these pictures.


We were all able to transfer to other Chili's in the area, there were two more within 15 minutes of this location.

No comments:

Post a Comment