Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Eyes Have It

I've found a new makeup guru. Her name is Julie, and she posts how-to video clips on YouTube. She does eye makeup tutorials that have really taught me how to blend properly, which I'd always had trouble with before. Her tutorials have also taught me how to create dimension on my eyes, as opposed to just brushing on some shadow and walking away with a flat look. She has a great false eyelash tutorial as well.

I just adore her perky passion. She's effervescent, like Alka-Seltzer bubbles. You can't help but smile listening to her talk. Yes, she may not use the right word all the time, and her grammar may leave something to be desired, but you can tell right away that she really knows what she's talking about, even if she can't always put it into the correct words.

No comments:

Post a Comment