Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Everybody's Got Their Something




At the family picnic yesterday, my sister Amy was passing around her scrapbook (and I use the term "scrapbook" very loosely. Picture four plastic photo album sleeves held together with a potato chip bag clip...but hey, for the least crafty woman on the planet, it was a scrapbook!) of newspaper clippings about Victoria's (Amy's daughter) softball achievements.

My mother asked Nathan (Amy's oldest son), "Where are all of your newspaper clippings?" He says, "Yeah, there are none. But maybe Suzanne can write about me in her blog, and Mom can print the posts out and make a scrapbook from them..."

Well Nathan, it turns out there are newspaper clippings of you, I don't have to Photoshop a fake one. You were the Recorder of Solutions during Problem Solving Time, for pete's sake!!! Victoria's strikeouts ain't got nothin' on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment