Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Do A Line Of American Girl







This exchange between Bethany (my 2nd oldest niece, who is also an INTJ) and Ava (my INTJ daughter), when they talk about how much they love reading, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...Listening to INTJ's talk about their books (or INFJ's, for that matter) is like listening to drug addicts talk about the high.

The conversation starts with Brooke telling Ava that someone shares her love for books:

me
: hello, i wonder if Zach still calls you brookey...
Brooke: hi!
i don't know, you should ask him!
me: but hees takeing a nap
Brooke: oh well when he wakes p!
up!
me: he always wakes up near diner
thats a long time from now
right?
Brooke: yes, will you remember?
me: i hope so
my favrite thing in the whole world is reading books
Brooke: awwww yay
you know you likes to do that too?
me: mommy
Brooke: yes, but someone else in our family
me: who?
Brooke: Bethany
me: ohh
I didn't know that
Brooke: yes, she loves to read and write
:-P
me: :-| :-o :D
i like to coler & read
and do ballet
on wendsdays i dance
Brooke: wow
thats fun
me: well........Coler & read are a little better
Brooke: i like to color too
me: i like to make people
Brooke: cool




me: brooke just told me you like to read like me
Bethany: i LOVE reading
me: i like reading chapter books and guess what!
Bethany: what?
me: i love reading Junie B. Jones books and i'm colecting them!
Bethany: have you read the American Girl books?? i read those when i was a little girl and i really liked them.
me: this is a tiny bit funny, here i go, once or today i read my american girl dolls book
did you mean those books?
Bethany: yes. have you read them?
me: only once and NOT the whole thing
Bethany: i liked the books about Samantha
and Molly
me: Emily i think is scared to play her music cause i can't remember who but one of her friends interupted her
let me check who
Bethany: ok
me: if only i remember where i put the box
Bethany: that's ok, you can look later
what else are you reading?
me: rainbow fairy books
Bethany: very cool
me: and disny fairy books
Bethany: fun
do you still like to draw?
me: yes
i like to do my drawing pad every night before going tobed
to bed
Bethany: have you gone to any art museums?
me: only 1...
Bethany: did you see any cool drawings or paintings?
me: :) :-o :-| i forget
but i remember one, but i don't know what it was or what its name was!!!!
Bethany: guess you need to go again
me: i forget what it was
but.....
it was only for masters acadamy
and masters are over icseped i have 4 more weeks of sience class
Bethany: what do you do in science class?
me: last week we dyed eggs
Bethany: cool
me: one of the weeks wher gona cut open frogs
Bethany: ewww....i did that in my science glass too. cool, but gross.
me: isabelle dosent want too
eather
?did you want too?
Bethany: nope
me: i want too
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment