Monday, March 9, 2009

Young Nietzsche




A conversation between Bethany and Ava the other day:



Ava: Did you see all the snow the other day???!!! 6 inches

Beth: Yes...I went snowboarding on a mountain in Vermont. It was fun. Did you go sledding?

Ava: Yes. I bilt a snowman.

Beth: Fun!

Ava: Little snowman. The siz of Zach.

Beth: Hahaha...I hope you took pictures.

Ava: I didn't, couse I don't have a camera.

Beth: Ohhh

Ava: Now the snowman is dead.

Beth: Melted?

Ava: Melt is dead. When things melt its like dieing *ixeped they don't die they melt.

Beth: Oh ok.

Ava: So my snowman is dead.


Bethany instant messaged me and shared this conversation. I said, "Melt is dead. Is that going to be your new life quote?".

She said "Yes, I hope I don't blurt it out when I'm drinking late at night alone at a bar, staring at my ice cubes at the bottom of my drink....Melt is dead."


Then she said, "I think it's time to teach Ava the principle of conservation of matter".



*except

No comments:

Post a Comment