Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Guess He Knows Me





This past Thursday morning, Eric was telling me about his new project at work, that is "top secret", and explaining that he couldn't tell me anything about it, even if I wanted him to.

I said, "Wow, they picked the right person to have a top secret project, since you have a wife whose greatest joy in life is ignoring people's pathetic passive aggressive attempts to get her to ask them a question about something!".

Eric said, "Who are you kidding? Your greatest joy in life are those times when the kids are in bed at night and I'm not home yet, your bathtub is full of hot water and you have a bowl of really good food, a book you haven't read yet, Melissa on hold on the phone, and your laptop nearby so you can see if anyone is tweeting anything interesting...".



Can't argue with the truth....

No comments:

Post a Comment