Thursday, November 20, 2008

Last Call!!!



I just cannot identify with wishy-washy parents.

I was in Burger King Friday night, with the kids. We ate in the play area. While we were eating, a mother comes in with her two kids, probably aged 4 and 7. She asks the 7 year old "What do you want to drink?"

He says chocolate milk. She says "It's too late for chocolate milk, what kind of soda do you want?".

................................That should have been my first clue that her elevator didn't stop on all floors.

He says he wants Coke.

She says fine, and leaves to get the food.

A few minutes later, she walks back in with a tray. On the tray are two kids meals, and......wait for it.......................wait for it..........................two chocolate milks!


I just can't understand people who don't mean what they say. It's those sorts of people who could never make me feel bad about ignoring them. If you don't MEAN anything you say, I refuse to listen to anything you DO say. Why bother?

Empty words fall on deaf ears here.

No comments:

Post a Comment