Saturday, November 15, 2008

He Ain't Black, He's My Brother




For those of you who labled me a racist for a previous post, I'd like to have you all know that I had a black brother for a period of time growing up. My parents were long term foster parents, and I grew up with kids of every race and creed. They would stay with us for very long stints, years sometimes. Race means nothing to me. I don't see details, so I barely notice when someone is of a different ethnicity than I. No one will ever get preferential treatment from me due to race.

3 comments:

  1. Couple of questions. What's his name?(unremarkable that I wouldn't know) Where is that picture take? I can't place it.

    Who took the picture? Seems like an odd format for a horizontally composed scene. And that black border, is this a printed photograph, or something published?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unremarkable that I can't answer your questions, except that it is a regular photograph, not something published.

    Maybe it's not even me in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew just looked and said that's the upper driveway entrance on Nectar, looking down towards Pond's Edge. That basketball hoop is towards their left.

    He recognized Mayo's garage and those stones they're sitting on.

    ReplyDelete