Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Very Long Story (by Ava)

For you newbies, my 9 year old daughter Ava has an amazing gift for illustration. She can tell a whole story by drawing one face. I found this stack of paper yesterday, which ended up being her longest story ever written. Enjoy, there are some hysterical moments.


























































(My personal favorite moments are, of course, the gross fat lady in the hole and the little girl's expressions of disgust at her awful habits. The fairy grandmother being chased by the pumpkin and yelling "I cannot run in high heels". I love the little girl's hair in her face as she falls down the hole. I love the people bowing to the Queen at the end, being glad that at least this queen is skinny. The little girl falling into the dead pumpkin and saying "I seem to have landed in the pumpkin"...so many gems in this story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment