Friday, July 1, 2011

Hillbilly Momma In The Stands

Colson has been attending a drama camp this week, put on by Players Of The Stage in Allentown. They are primarily a homeschool theater group, well known in the area for their high quality, professional productions. Today is his last day, and tonight the campers put on a big performance. I asked Cole if he wanted me to show up with a huge sign that says, "Colson is the best actor!!!" and yell and scream for him from the audience. At first he nodded yes, but then he said very seriously:
"Actually no, don't do that. I think it would be very embarrassing for you."

I told him that I never get embarrassed. He wasn't buying it, couldn't fathom how that could be possibly be true.

Maybe I'll have to prove it to him.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment