Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Swear I Dance Better

So one night after I taught my weekly ballroom class, one of my students came up to me and said, "Oh, I Googled you the other night! I was hoping to find some videos of you dancing.". I was very flattered and wondered which ones she'd found, since there are plenty of them on the web. "Did you find my videos from the World Championships last year? Or maybe the Baltimore or Orlando events?"

"Oh I missed those", she said, "but the one I watched was really funny, I think it was you and your husband...you were singing...."

Oh lordy.

"Um........were we singing Copacabana....?"

"YES! That's the one! It was hysterical!!"

Wow. This is not what I want to be known for. There are so many great videos of me on the internet, and my dance students watched this one. Tragic...

No comments:

Post a Comment