Friday, April 9, 2010

"We've Got A Heartbeat!"

Phew, my laptop has power again. I got one of those universal laptop chargers at Best Buy. I feel like my best friend died on the operating table, but the surgeons brought her back with 30 minutes of CPR and electric paddles....CLEAR! Now let's just hope there wasn't much brain damage after all that time without oxygen. Of course if there was, I can just buy a new best friend.

In other news, Brooke said the funniest thing last night. In the software development world there are "deployments", where the program is tested. I was talking to Brooke, and she said that Jeff was very busy at work. She said there must be a de.......de.............I said, "deployment?" She said, "Oh yeah, that's it! I was about to say deportation, but I knew that wasn't right!"

The funny thing is, if you've ever seen the cultural landscape of Eric and Jeff's company, you know it would be entirely plausible that they'd hold a deportation....

:o)

Now I'm off to LA to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment