Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rockin' And Cryin'




Oh, I loved these little chairs that Cole and Ava had. Cole's had a rocking action, and it took him a few days to get over his apprehension of the movement.




Yes, that's that damned dog in the first picture. Someday I'll get to her, don't you worry. And no, I'm not finished with that damned Kate Gosselin. I'm giving you a much needed respite....from MY opinions. But I will share one of Melissa's opinions!

Melissa was shocked by Kate's tears over how that picture that was taken at the kids' birthday party "might have been our last family photo ever". (around 4:45 of this clip)



Melissa (as well as I) found it so hard to believe that Kate could behave the way she did towards Jon during the party, and then shed tears about how bittersweet that moment at the party was. Wouldn't want to cherish or honor that moment, huh? Nah, let's live that moment like a complete jackass and then cry about it afterwards!

Take a tip from Bob Lewis. Prior preparation prevents poor performance, Kate. That truth doesn't apply just to work, it applies to behavior as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment