Thursday, April 2, 2009

Crazy Love





Here's yet another reason why I love my husband:

He rarely flinches upon hearing my often unusual plans. I mean, how many husbands in America hear "Hey baby, I'm going to go dance in a same-sex dance event this Saturday". Or "Hey darling, I'm going to ride up to Katie Couric's house in the Hamptons on Friday night to dance at her birthday party". Or "Hey honey, I have to DJ at Richard's dance in the city this weekend". Or "I'm going to drive to Pittsburgh next month to meet a girl I met on Twitter". Or "You're going to Vegas with me this weekend to play poker while I dance, and then we're going to watch show girls for your birthday". Or "Can you drive to Queens with me on Saturday night, I'm performing in the Valentine's Day show at the Jewish Senior Center?".

He's become so used to it that he barely looks up when he hears my plans. At this point, he just rolls his eyes and chuckles. I haven't figured out yet whether he chuckles because he finds me interesting, amusing and exciting, or because he's imagining the funny look of shock on my face when he finally calls the men in the white coats to haul me away.


Either way, he's very sweet for letting me express myself the way I do. I just love him....

No comments:

Post a Comment