Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back To The Cesspool



(You cannot look at these pictures without listening to the above song at the same time.)

This was Memorial Day weekend, 2005....one of my favorite family trips. We stayed in one of the cute Victorian motels right on the beach (The Stockton Inn). One of the highlights was eating at a restaurant on the mall where the waitress was AWFUL, Eric deciding to not leave her a tip, and her running after us down the sidewalk to confront us! Eric explained to her why she didn't receive a tip, and after she walked away, he was so taken aback by her rude behavior that he suggested we go back and have a chat with her manager. Of course, I was ALL OVER that idea!! I love it when my husband gets all principled.

As you can see, Colson got over his sand fear this time.




But the kids do like their beach chairs. What kind of barbarian sits on a towel??



I really loved Ava's hot pink swimsuit cover up against the color of the water, I took about 6700 photos of that sort.



(my 2nd favorite picture of this group)


Cole and Ava had such a good time. They became true beach bums on this trip.





And my favorite picture from this group....





Yes, Zachary was there for this trip, we just didn't know it was him yet. 7 months along, I was feeling like I might be adding a baby hippo to the group.




2006 will bring another Sarasota trip, and Zach's first beach experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment