Monday, October 6, 2008

A Blog Post About Nothing



Get a bunch of Lewises together and random hilarity ensues...some of my favorite moments from this past Saturday's wedding dress shopping event:

Mom: "Grampa was having a hard time yesterday, he was trying to come up with a way to connect two thoughts properly, and couldn't think of anything"
Bonnie: "Wait, thoughts are supposed to go together???"



Joe, who was lost on his way to the restaurant, on the phone with Bonnie:
"I don't think it would be appropriate for me to kill your sister, and then break bread with you. It just doesn't seem right"



Me: "This Dutch potato soup has no flavor, it's very plain"
Bonnie: "That's what makes it Dutch!"
Me: "That's true...first it's salt and pepper, next thing you know it's sex, drugs and rock and roll"



Mom: "How's Jamie dealing with his poison ivy?"
Bonnie: "He says he'd rather be a parapalegic than have poison ivy."



Bonnie: "I love it when people get lost with my children....."



Bethany: "My butt is on the New York Times Bestseller list"
Me: "As it should be..."



Bethany and I singing La Cucaracha and doing the Mexican Hat Dance everytime Brooke came out in a quinceanera dress....

No comments:

Post a Comment