Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dr. House, I Need A Differential Diagnosis



Zach was in bed with Eric and I this morning. Eric got up to take a shower. This is what followed:

Zach: Mom, I'm going to get in Dad's spot and be Dad.

Me: Ok.

Zach: Hi! I'm Dad, but you can call me Eric if you want to.

Me: Hi Eric! Where are our children?

Zach: Colson is at school, and Ava is watching TV downstairs.

Me: Oh. Where is Zachary?

Zach: Oh, he's dead.

Me: Oh no! How did he die!

Zach: Well, he pooped A LOT, and then he died...



Wouldn't this word be a loverly place if people really could die from dropping a huge load of crap?

3 comments:

  1. "...in bed with Eric and ME this morning."

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you were in bed with Eric this morning too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to have a disproportionately large number of blog posts involving bowl movements. Is there some kind of subconscious fixation going on there?

    ReplyDelete