Friday, May 21, 2010

My Transformer

Today Eric has his surgery at St. Luke's Bethlehem. They'll screw his broken collarbone back together, into a metal plate. Because the collarbone is close enough to the skin that you'd be able to feel the metal plate, once the bone is healed they'll go back in to remove the plate.

It's an outpatient surgery, should only take an hour. Eric got nervous when the pre-op nurse asked him if he had a living will, but it should be an easy procedure.

We're calling this step one on his way to becoming Iron Man. Speaking of Iron Man, I'm very excited to see Iron Man 2. I have to say, Robert Downey, Jr.'s performance in the first Iron Man turned me on like the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.



I was such a huge fan of how he played that character, and I'm so looking forward to more.

No comments:

Post a Comment